Re: Huh?

Jun 12, 1995 05:08 AM
by Paul Gillingwater

"Dr. A.M.Bain" <guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Have had nothing from the list for three days.
> IS ANYBODY THERE?
> (One ckick for yes, two clicks for no).

Click.

:-)

I just returned to Vienna from London and found over 40 pieces of
e-mail waiting for me, including many on this list, so I presume
things are flowing again.

While in London Astrea and i stayed in the Kingsley Hotel.  We
were a little sorry to leave today, as we noticed that the hotel
had scheduled a meeting for that evening, consisting of the
"Himalayan Brotherhood Lodge." One presumes they're masonic, but
with the Tibetan Shop across the road, one can't be certain one
hasn't missed something interesting...  :-)

Oh, and for those who like things Egyptian, a visit to Harrods in
London is a treat -- they've done a great job in simulating
ancient Egyptian architecture in part of the store.

Paul Gillingwater