Re: Theosophical library software

May 17, 1995 02:05 PM
by Paul Gillingwater

"Murray Stentiford, writes:

> Paul G., I wonder if there's a Windows version of CDS-ISIS out
> now?

I'll check into it.  In the meantime, may I suggest you look at
ASK Sam for Windows version 1.0.  It's available for the price of
a magazine -- PC PLUS magazine from the U.K.  (available in NZ)
has placed it on their cover CD-ROM.  Let me know if you can't
get it, and I'll send you a copy.  Basically, it's a free-text
database which also allows structured info and searching, and the
price is right.