Techie question

May 09, 1995 02:26 PM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

I apologize for asking this technical question on line but I
haven't gotten a response off line yet.  I have changed servers
so my personal e-mail address has been changed from
apatters@mbnet.mb.ca to taliesin@magic.mb.ca My mail is being
forwarded by my last server mbnet so I receive two copies of
every message.  This is annoying and cumbersome.  I would like to
unsubscribe apatters@mbnet.mb.ca from theos-l and still remain a
member of theos-l under taliesin@magic.mb.ca.  When I attempt to
unsubscribe I get error messages returned from the theos-l
server.  Any one have any idea how to solve this problem.  I
would be very, very grateful.

Arthur Paul Patterson.