Request for info

Apr 28, 1995 09:05 AM
by Robin Richards

All,

I have recently subscribed to this list in order to find out more
about Theosophy.  Can anyone recommend some basic materials so
that I can gain a better understanding of the history of
Theosophy as well as how it is put into practice in these modern
times?

Please feel free to reply privately so as not to burden others
with information they already know.

Thanks

Robin Richards

              Robin P.D. Richards    (waldo@mnsinc.com)