Re: Keith's lucid dreams

Apr 20, 1995 09:04 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Keith Price:

> Theosophy teaches us to beware of the astral world.  HPB said
> something to the effect that never a rose was plucked from the
> astral plan that the finger was no pricked by a thorn.

Ann:

Another version: A snake hides behind very rose on the astral
plane.

My version: And every program on network television is
interrupted by commercials.

IMHO, network and cable television, for the most part, are
reflections of the astral plane for the masses.  Their "dream"
life, is a world in which the good guy always wins in exactly an
hour, loving families gather in sitcoms and no one is poor.

> The feeling I got was a confirmation that dream entities are
> "messagers" between the worlds - like the original angels where
> messengers and provide a glue between the spiritual and material
> realms.

I read an article in Tantra magazine, once, about a man who met
his spiritual teacher on the earth plane.  The teacher died and
the man began to see him in his dreams, which is where the
teacher then held class.

> I noticed the topic of lucid dreaming mentioned earlier.  Has
> anyone else received a "communication"?

I've been told test results the day before my doctor told me
about them.

Question: Have Masters appeared to anyone in their dreams?

- ann