Interested in Subscribing.

Apr 17, 1995 02:05 PM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

A few of my friends, after hearing the quality of much that I
read and learn from this group, are interested in overhearing our
conversations.  I have forgotten how to instruct them on on how
to subscribe.  John or anyone else please send me the subscribing
protocol so they can decide if this group if for them.  I am not
out there prosyletizing for theos-l but some people who I think
would benefit, and /or contribute, from the discussion are
interested.

Art