Re Art's Cat

Apr 07, 1995 12:26 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Glad you shared your "flaky" feline experience, Art.  A couple
of thoughts, for what they're worth.  So late at night you may
have been approaching a hypnogogic state between sleep and
waking, in which psi phenomena seem to come more readily.  I
have noticed, upon awaking in the wee hours, that the "shabd"
or "voice of the silence" is much more audible then, perhaps
because the psychic atmosphere is less turbulent.  Second
thought is that this is distinct from what we were discussing
because you were a receiver of feelings or a message that was
being deliberately (if not consciously) sent TO YOU.  Whereas
what Liesel, Alan and I were talking about was projecting
oneself into a consciousness that might not be aware it was
happening.  Your experience is remarkable, though, for HOW you
received the "rescue me" message from the cat, which was so
vividly empathic, with visual as well as emotional telepathy.
I appreciate your sharing it, and as an avid
astrologer don't have room to dismiss anything as flaky.  Well,
almost anything :)