Re to Alan on Aura

Mar 31, 1995 04:41 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Yours was a long reply, so I am not requoting it, but in general,
yes, it all seems quite a reasonable way of looking at it to me,
and fits the evidence of my own experience to date in a broad
sense.

Re your other post, John said that Jesus said "God is love." This
is hearsay, and notwithstanding former ordination and
consecration in the independent catholic traditions, I still see
Jesus as a Galilean Israelite rabbi of his time, not as any kind
of "Master" - so his opinion is as valid as any other [modern]
rabbi.  Jesus' own scriptures seem to secribe God as Being per
se.  I'll have to run a bible progrma check on that one though.

If there really is no such thing as time, maybe he will pop up
one day to tell us he is not the reincarnation of Krishnamurti
:-).

Peace and quiet,

Alan.