So long but not good bye

Apr 01, 1995 08:53 AM
by Nancy Coker

        I am heartened by the posted remarks commenting on the
        process as well as the content of our cyber-dialogues.
        For Theosophy to survive
        (and not become totally irrelevant
        in a world full of psychological
        and metaphysical ramblings)

        our ability develop spiritually,
        to think for ourselves,
        and disagree cleanly with each other
        -- without destroying fellow feeling--
        could help us stand tall.

        OR

        we may end up being like the eagle in the tale told by
        Aeschylus:

        In the Libyan fables, once an eagle, stricken with
        a dart, said,
        when he saw the fashion of the shaft,
        With our own feathers, not by others' hands, are we now smitten.

        I am vacationing for a few weeks and temporarily
        unsubscribing,

        Hugs.
        Nancy