To Sy, Re Devas

Feb 28, 1995 07:47 PM
by LieselFD

Sy writes "whether you see it as evidence of an intelligence that
guided you is not clear." It's not clear to me either.  I thought
about it another little while after I read your post, & I think
the most accurate description of the way I feel about it is that
I think there's something out there which I perceive according to
my experience.

I can tell you, though, that I've been helped telepathically
several times, but I know exactly what human being helped me.
It's also happened to me more than once that someone who helped
me came along into my life at just the right moment.  I'm as
convinced as you are that sometimes there is something guiding
me, but in spite of CWL's "Invisible Helpers" I'm not sure of
what it is.

Liesel