The weather

Feb 22, 1995 09:56 PM
by Murray Stentiford, Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

Wot a silence has descended on THEOS-L etc!

Makes me wonder if there's a group "weather", with anticyclones,
cyclones, depressions, and just plain calm.

Perhaps we're all deluged with work and are too busy, in some
unfathomable synchronised fashion.  It may even be synchronistic!

Murray