Re: Blavatsky CD-ROM

Feb 11, 1995 01:12 PM
by Kent Livingston

Ann E. Bermingham wrote:

> When I attended the summer session at Olcott, last year, someone
> told me that TS was working on a CD-ROM of the complete works of
> Blavatsky.  Is this true
>
> and if so, when will it be available?

I'm interested in this (or other CD's) also.  Are there any ftp
sites with TS material available.  Probably the answer has
already flowed by in the mail list stream when I wasn't looking.

kent

Kent Livingston                      GateZone Communications
kent@gatezone.com
kent@actlab.rtf.utexas.edu             Voice: (512) 419-9444
kent@acad.stedwards.edu                Fax:   (512) 419-9445