To Daniel, re Occult Reich

Jan 26, 1995 07:54 AM
by William Allen

Daniel,

Sorry to be so long getting back to you.  I was out of town.  I
think you have the video we've been looking for.  Would you mind
taking another look at it and taking notes.  I think the question
is "does it or does it not implicate HPB and Theosophy in
Hitler's doings?" Perhaps Martin would like to formulate the
question.

Thanks very much for helping us on this.

Martin, have you been able to track down either of the books?

Best,
William