Elizabeth Clare Prophet

Jan 21, 1995 11:21 AM
by Roxanne Thompson

I am new to theosophy and have not read a lot of the books that
have been suggested on this list.  I have read many Gnostic
publications and some books by Elizabeth and Mark Prophet.  Is
this woman legitimate? Where does her Aquarian-Age community,
called Camelot, and Summit University fit into the theosophical
picture?

I am reading a book, "The Chela and the Path," written by
Elizabeth Prophet, as dictated to her by Ascended Master, EL
Morya.  This book claims that El Morya Khan was instrumental in
founding the Theosophical Society along with his friend Master
Koot Hoomi Lal Singh.  Is this True?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Searching for the Light,
Roxanne