Open Letter to Leisel
Dec 25, 1994 10:30 AM
This is an open letter to Leisel and future newcomers to Theos-l.
The following is a hierarchical ranking of people one should
NEVER get into a serious on-line dispute with:
1. Benda Tucker. Articulate, super-smart, normally quiescent
but able to tap into awesome emotional resources when aroused.
2. K. Paul Johnson. Probably the highest I.Q. on Theos-l.
Vast erudition on the subjects which interest him; can grind
opponents down with impeccable logic and well-designed arguments.
3. Jerry Helka-Elkins. Can surprise you with all the things he
knows; indefatigable writer; impresssive will-to-win; natural
aptitude for non-stop "grading" the contributions of others.
(Would be ranked #1 on this list were it not for his recent
self-curbing of the ad hominem technique.)
4. Eldon Tucker. No opponents can reach him.
5. Richard Ihle. Used to be funny; may be funny again someday
and therefore dangerous.
Best wishes to all for the holidays.
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application