CWL & Masters

Dec 23, 1994 12:48 PM
by Ronald A. Banister

Paul,

Thanks for your detailed email of 12-21 on CWL.  I've been
listening to these discussions for some time.  Your email was the
first time I've seen the details spelled out.

Last weekend Cathy and I flew to Hot Springs, Arkansas for my
father's 90th birthday.  Took your book "The Masters Revealed"
along.  (Seems like I only read books while on trips.)
Congratulations on writing an unbiased historical account on the
external side the early days.  The only other unbiased book that
I have read is "Krishnamurti" by Lutyens.

I have a friend who teaches at a local collage who once wrote a
paper on Gandhi's relationship with TS.  Has anything been
written recently (last 20 years) on this subject?

Ron