Re: Comments About the Masters

Dec 21, 1994 08:29 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

It may be helpful to point out that Eldon's post is an
excellent summary of the way the Masters are portrayed in the
Mahatma letters.  While no Theosophical book is meant as
authoritative, I do think it fair to say that these letters are
fundamental to understanding the relationship between HPB and
her teachers.

Although I may have some reservations about certain points in
these teachings, I congratulate Eldon on providing such a clear
and succinct summary of the crucial points.