No Dna Buddhi

Dec 15, 1994 09:37 PM
by Keith Price

I'm a little dissappointed that no one has yet taken me to the
woodshed.

THere is no DNA Buddhi in the sense that one can escape karma
through some lucky incarnation as the little buddha or even the
president of the theosophical society.

One's karma is very private and painful.  I know that, but still
I remember C.  Jarandasa (sic) I can't remember the spelling,talk
about these issues.

To get to the point, wouldn't it be wonderful if the next
incarnation I was the Buddha, but unless I develop my Buddhi, how
can that be????

We are all potential Buddha's but it takes a lot of incarnations
to develp the Buddhi.

Am I wrong?