Re: DNA Buddhi

Dec 08, 1994 04:22 PM
by Lewis Lucas

Hi John,

    Just saw the movie last night and found it inspiring.  I was
    especially taken by the old monks instruction to the children
    to: Always be compassionate and do not hurt any living thing;
    To gain knowledge; and To try to pass some of what you learn
    on to others before you leave!

    Wouldn't these make some great "family values" for parents to
    teach their kids.  Our community is suffering through another
    attempt by those professing to be concerned about such values
    railing against the public library director for refusing to
    remove a book they object to..."Women on top" by Nancy Friday
    a popluar fiction writer who talks about women's sexual
    fantasies.

                                            Lewis