Help on the 3 Objects

Dec 05, 1994 09:09 PM
by MURRAY

I am preparing a workshop for the annual Convention of the T.S.
in New Zealand, early in January 1995, on the Three Objects of
the Society, and the dynamic behind their outward form.  This
will include a look at the history of their development in the
early days of the T.S.

Could somebody please post references to some good books or
articles on this history, or specifically on the intentions
behind the present wording.  Comments and contributions would be
welcome too, of course.

If this has already been discussed on the list, could someone
please say approximately when, so that I can access the
appropriate archive.

Murray Stentiford
murray@sss.co.nz