Art, Mondrian, etc.

Nov 05, 1994 09:26 AM
by WILLAM ALLEN

Many thanks to Paul Gillingwater, Murray Stentiford, James
Santucci, Jerry Hejka-Ekins, and Andrew Rooke for their helpful
have a reading list! I also found that reading between the lines
of their responses made helpful reading as well.  Theosophy
clearly has a limited but important history of speculating about
the nature of art and its relationship to the transcendental.  I
also spent some time browsing in the archives of theos-l.  There
have been some very stimulating discussions of art there as well;
I'll continue browsing.  Thanks again to you folks specifically
and to theos-l generally for being here.

Best,
William Allen
wallen@aztec.astate.edu