Survey and Dora Crespo

Aug 31, 1994 11:53 AM
by OSMAR DE CARVALHO

 > Osmar,

 > I was very pleased to see that your Brazilian survey showed
 > that out of the 19 topics named that should be covered by
 > theosophical publications, ethics came in third.  You made my
 > day!

     I believe "ethics" is "in" because right here we have a strong
     movement of revaluation of the T.S. activities and methods,
     mainly toward the members.  Last week, in our lodge we made a panel
     abouth diferent ethical perspectives, including professional,
     religious and theosophic.

     Whith the survey questionnaire we included a "manifest", whose main
     objective was to set the minds of the new theosophists generation
     to the perspectives of the T.S. work in the next century.

 > We have a very close friend in Bolivia who has a
 > theosophical center there.  Her name is Dora Crespo.  Have you
 > heard of her?

     No.  Is she on the net?

     If not, give her address, please.

     Namaste.