Re: Ethics:The 5 Commandments of Jesus.

Aug 31, 1994 12:10 PM
by Lewis Lucas

    "I see!" cried the blind man. Thank you. It is a bit clearer. I
guess my nature is to fight injustices, so assumed that was being
discouraged. However, if I understood you, it is only so if it is
your own karma you are fightining. It being perfectly acceptible to
take up someone elses defense, as suggested in the Golden Stairs
    ...a valiant defense for those who are unjustly attacked..
    Would you agree with that?
                                Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu