Re: History and Controversy

Aug 17, 1994 10:01 AM
by Michael W. Grenier

>Next up according to this
>hypothesis should be the Judge case.  We may not live long
>enough to see people rationally discuss Leadbeater.

Actually, I'm very interested in the Judge case. If people
are afraid to discuss it here, perhaps someone could send me
via personal email a little history of what caused the
the break with TS. A history of the formation of Point Loma
would be useful too.

I personally hold Judge in the highest esteem and would like
to learn more.

    -Mike Grenier
----
Michael W. Grenier    mike@planet8.sp.paramax.com
612-456-7869          Unisys - Air Traffic Control