BARE-FACED--It's Got to Work Now

Jul 31, 1994 03:13 PM
by RIhle

[Well, here is my first attempt after my last attempt to finish the
BARE-FACED MESSIAH book review/thoughts.  If this gets posted, I will
have probably learned that PERHAPS NO PARAGRAPH SHOULD BEGIN WITH THE
LETTER "F." (Can that be right?) At this juncture, unfortunately, the
forthcoming ending to the anecdote will seem like a random
fragment--oh, well, all my over-attention to style and structure is
probably just a Libra's semi-Self aggrandizement anyway.  Here goes:]

"WHO ARE YOU?" the great man queried.

After that, I didn't care about all the bad stuff I heard concerning L.
Ron Hubbard: He had asked me the one question which conclusively proved
he was a theosophist too.  .  .  .

Warm regards,

Richard Ihle