Doing lunch

Jun 16, 1994 03:29 PM
by IXCHEL

Jerry H-E,

I am still very interested in following your seminar
which I believe you said starts tomorrow the 18th. I
will be leaving town on or about the 22nd, so anything
that can be reported before that will be greatly appre-
ciated. I will also do my best to communicate with who
ever will be doing the reporting so that they and you
will know your efforts are being received. I do have a
keen interest in the principles and have some thoughts
to share on the subject eventually. I am excited about
tomorrow although I am far away in the heart of Texas.
If you are not too busy perhaps you can let me know if
you have received this message and about when do you
think I might receive the first report.
        Thankfully, Sarah