Book Astrology

May 19, 1994 03:59 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

I posted the same book pub date info on alt.astrology that I posted
here to see if any comments would be forthcoming.  (Thanks, Paddy, for
telling me about the comet collision coincidence-- it seems
appropriate.) Anyhow, here's what an astrologer came up with from the
chart with no knowledge of the contents: "I was struck by the amount of
emotional power that seems to be inherent in the book.  What's it
about? Something that hits people (or you) at their (your) core?
Something that was somewhat painful for you to write but is the result
of a lot of time/effort? Seems to mark the ending of a phase for you as
far as this material goes and the beginning (hopefully) of a new one?"
I think she deserves a gold star.  Re the cycles, my due date for the
new ms.  final version is just a week after the first book comes out,
so she is right on the money about phases.