Re: MidSouth Conference

May 03, 1994 03:14 PM
by LEWIS LUCAS

John,
    Yes, I will be there and would be interested in meeting if I can
get it in. I hope to get the Stil-Light board to meet.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Mary Gayle Floden, who was scheduled to give a WOMENE'S
ONLY weekend workshop at Stil-Light in May has had to cancel.  She had
some unexpected health problems.  I am interested in hearing from those
who planned to attend about rescheduling or getting a substitute.

    One more thing...I have a new e-mail address, so please make note
of it.
                        Thanks,
                        Lewis