OBE CLASS TIMES (fwd)

May 02, 1994 07:40 PM
by John Mead

I'm forwarding this on for those who expressed interest in
this subject and are NOT on compuserve.  I left it pretty much
unchanged -  since the "TYPE" of class (purpose, approach etc.)
is still  relevent at our "removed" location. (especially
when we upload the transcipts

I will post the Log files from the Class-Conference on CIS as soon as
they are available (usually within a day or two of the event).

Don has agreed to field questions here on Theos-Buds.  If you need help
obtaining the class notes feel free to ask for help (send e-mail to
jem@vnet.net).  They are in the theos-l archives and theos-l ftp site.
(do_obe.txt or do_obe.zip)

some of this stuff is going to be very elementary for many people.
This is unavoidable.  sorry.  Some of it will be controversial too.

Peace --

John Mead

attached: Don's letter as sent to Compuserve participants...