Kriyashakti

Apr 28, 1994 12:06 PM
by Arvind Kumar

Paul/Jerry H-E,

I have a couple of long responses from Jerry H-E,
which I'll tackle in due course perhaps next week,
but I have a few follow-up comments on
Paul's message of yesterday, which I'd like to write
just now for further commentaries by you two and others.

> BTW, my saying I adhere to Greg's kriyashakti theory about CWL
> was probably an
> overgeneralization.  Specifically in the case of his power over
> AB, I can only conclude that he could make her see whatever he
> wanted to.  How else could he have swept her along so
> effectively?

And ,in the case of the Wesak festival ceremony in the
Himalayas, how could CWL make AAB see what he has described in the
teaching attributed to him?  It seems like either these ceremonies/
images are genuine and already existed, or CWL 'created' them
in some part of invisible worlds which are
not accessible to most humans (but which were accessible to AB
and/or AAB). In either case, (based on my limited understanding
of these phenomena), I am led to believe that CWL must have
been a rather highly accomplished psychic.

At least in the case of the Wesak ceremony which
supposedly occurs regularly every year I find it hard to
believe that AAB kept participating in it
even after CWL was long gone, if indeed CWL was the
originator/creator of it.

Also there is a book I saw (which is out of print) written by
a theosophist which has pictures(sketches) of the 'Masters', the Lords of
the Seven Rays.  What is your opinion of this type of literature
on the Masters, and the many 'encounters' with one or several of the
Masters on the 'inner planes' (perhaps in deep meditation or 'trance'
state) that are described not only by AAB but also by Elizabeth Prophet
and countless others?  Do you deny the existence of the Masters (like
K.) or do you believe that they do exist and can be contacted at a
certain stage of the human evolution?

Fraternally,

Arvind