Re: Any Thoughts?

Apr 28, 1994 08:50 AM
by zgg002

> I need some help with a project I'm working on and I don't have the requisite
> scholarship  to make it the best it can be in any kind of reasonable timeframe.
> If you're game, here's the deal:

Hi,
   The first hero I could think of that combined the action of Rambo with
the spiritual qualities of Mother Teresa was Kung Fu. I still watch that
program. I think all of the superheroes of my comic book years were
actually telling me about the powers of the subtle bodies (astral, mental)
and so in a very subtle way preparing us for their future development.
Before these "latent" powers can be safely developed we, the human race,
need the development of the moral principles which will make these powers
valuable tools in growth and not just a way to get things we (our desire
elemental) want at the moment. Old lady in the TS once told me a story of
writing to the Rosicrusians about how to develop her psychic powers and
got a polite reply inquiring as to what she was doing with the powers she
 already had!
       This morning on the radio I heard a DJ ridiculing the Presidents
remarks about automatic weapons and the need to ban them. In a culture
where guns are consider a sacred right and we should be allowed to have
them, play with them...so long as we don't shoot someone (animals and many
other things excluded), it seems a "forlorn hope" that we could ever see a
game such as you describe have any real impact. BUT, try, try, try as one
Master said. There is great value in the effort.
                                        Lewis