Re: IRC conferences

Apr 27, 1994 07:23 AM
by Donald DeGracia

John:

<also,  we could use the IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
to have our own conferences and classes.>

Thats a nice idea.  The only problem is do people have the right
software to do this? I think i can IRC from Windows, but I don't know
if, as a group we'd be able to do it.  So:

Question; who out there can IRC?

Also: <I was wondering if anyone wanted to get/view the log-files of
the conference-class??>

I think this may be nice in that it is part of the objective of the TS
that states "exploring the potentials latent in humans".  Though I
don't know if the TSers as a group are as interestted in OOBEs as the
CSers are.

Also, Jouhn, are the DO_OOBE.* files on char.vnet? I got an internet
e-mail from someone who said he couldn't find them at either location?

Well, take care everyone,
Don