Re: UNKINDNESS

Mar 04, 1994 09:09 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

When a person has been accused of serious crimes by a
substantial number of alleged victims, I think our definition
of appropriate kindness should take into account those
victims.  CWL may have helped some people through his writings,
but there were many who felt he had ruined their lives through
his behavior.  I think we owe Hubert Van Hook, Douglas Pettit,
Robin Dennis, Krishnamurti and who knows how many others the
kindness of regretting that CWL used the TS in a way that
deeply hurt them.