Re: Astral XMODEM

Dec 29, 1993 03:22 PM
by Chestatee Regional Library a.k.a.

Kim,

Thank you for the most enjoyable post I have seen manifest in this
mayarupic arena! It occurs to me that even using this communication
channel requires high degree of concentration on the part of this sender
anyway. Are you accepting chelas on the art of ASTRAL XMODEM sending and
receiving? I, for one, am looking for a more efficent way to respond to
these messages.

Lewis