Miscellaneous

Dec 01, 1993 02:19 PM
by Arvind Kumar

Jim Meier:

Thanks a lot for a wonderful card and your words of encouragement! I
donot have your postal address for mailing a card or letter and I am
not sure how to find your e-mail address. Hope to hear from you some
more soon!

Jerry H.

What can you tell me about Jeanine Miller and David Reigle (see the
message below from Daniel)? I am very interested in 'networking' with
anyone with the type of background that they have!  Also I hope that
you will be commenting soon on my previous message of November 12
which I re-sent to you yesterday.

Brenda Tucker:

Sometime ago you asked the question about what HPB had said regarding
what came first : plants/animals or humans?  In SD it says (as far as
I can recall) that man appeared first (in the First Round) on earth,
then came minerals, plants and animals!  However, in this, our fourth
Round, minerals, plants and animals were present (as a result of
'Karma' from previous rounds?) before man appeared. Hope this helps a
little!

Daniel:

I went through the two papers that you sent me, one on SD III and the
other one by Ray Morgan on Misleading Mayavic Ideations. Enjoyed
reading both of them immensely.

I have the following questions for you:

a) What do you do these days?  Are you into full time research on
Blavatsky? What is the role or the Blavatsky Center with which you are
associated?

b) I'll be interested in getting a copy of the work by Cleathers on
Alice Bailey (as you kindly offered in your message below). I'll pay
you whatever the cost is.

c) Did Ray Morgan write anything else after the one paper that you sent
me? Especially the work he proposed to do on Bailey's writings?

I find it most interesting that Ray Morgan's comments on Leadbeater and
Besant mirror those made in Bailey's Unfinished Autobiography (which I
had included in my last message of November 12, 1993--which apprently
some persons did not receive).

Also I find very interesting the quotation (on p.30 of Ray Morgan's
paper) from Letter # 54 from KH (from the  'Mahatama  Letters' I
assume):

"I dread the appearance in print of our philosophy as expounded by Mr.
Hume. I read his three essays or chapters on God (?), ....... This is
preposterously ridiculous; if he publishes what I read, I will have
HPB or Djual Khool deny the whole thing..."

The reference in the above by KH to DK (Djual Khool) is of interest
because it establishes the 'fact' of DK being involved in the
theosophical/'hierarchial' teaching right from the time of HPB. This
corroborates what is stated by Bailey about HPB being her 'predecessor'.

In Peace, Light and Love/Arvind