RE: Invisible Helpers

Nov 01, 1993 03:58 PM
by 91484615

Sheldon,

I have had some experiences with guided meditations, or path walkings.
This is not without some hazard, but neither is living.  I can't
direct to anyone right off hand, but if you seek it the opportunities
will present themselves.  The astral plane, is not a very visual place
the most noticeable sense I have detected is feelings, like love or
fear.

Personally I don't feel the need to go there, with my conscious mind and
my unconscious mind doesn't tell me where it's going.  Good luck, if I
find someone who is willing to do this I will let you know.

Take care

Jay Amundson