New List

Oct 25, 1993 01:21 PM
by Michael R. Meyer

Eldon et al,

I fully support John Mead's decision to form additional lists, and I
feel their designations are adequate and valid.

We must remember that L-Theos exist because John originated it.

Eldon, you are free to establish your our e-mail list.

I believe subscribers should have a means to select what they want,
and not have everything everyone says forced on them at their expense.
It cost me money, Eldon, to receive your submissions ... quite a bit
of money.

I, for one, am grateful to John Mead for establishing the theosophical
lists . . . and for his concern for and sensitivity to the needs of
subscribers.

MRM