signatures etc

Sep 29, 1993 08:58 AM
by eldon

I first should say that I was a bit too harsh in my characterization of
the Adyar T.S. My wife, Brenda, was quite unhappy to read what I have
written. I have stayed a member of it for over 28 years, so I must have
found some merit in it and what it does.

----

I appreciate Don's comments, and will try a different approach to
express myself, which I'll try to write later today.

----

I just read the message that Brenda wrote... She forgot to sign it
"Brenda Tucker"... I may comment on it as well. (The message was
just send from our netcom.com account.

                                 Eldon Tucker
                                 eldon@netcom.com